There's a better way to exfoliate your face than using either rough walnut husks (from the famous apricot face scrub that we all used in our teens!) to hugely environmentally damaging plastic micro-beads that end up destroying our marine life! Yes, there's a better way. We'll show you how.
Our recipe for our All Natural Argan Oil Exfoliating Face Scrub consists of three simple ingredients. Steam Pure Argan Oil, sugar, and a squeeze of fresh lemon. Here's what it does.
Steam Pure Argan Oil is non-comedogenic which means even the most acne prone skin can and should use this as a face oil. Regular use promotes healthy skin cell turnover, balances sebum production and moisturizes deeply.
- Sugar is a moisturizing and natural exfoliator for ridding the skin of dead skin cells. Brown sugar is the most soothing for sensitive skin but any type of sugar can be used safely as it does not cause micro-tears to the face like walnut husks.
- Lemon juice is high in antioxidants and Vitamin C, known for brightening the skin and fading dark spots. It will natural even your complexion and makes the scrub a wonderful aromatherapy experience!
1. Put 3-4 pumps of Steam Pure Argan Oil in a small bowl.
2. Add a pinch of brown sugar.
3. Squeeze a slice of lemon into the bowl and mix.
4. Apply this mixture to your face in smooth, circular motions. Be sure to pay close attention to the T-zone and chin.
5. Rinse your face thoroughly with warm water.
6. Apply one pump of Steam Pure Argan Oil to your face for an extra boost of moisture.
Enjoy your fresh, smooth skin!